a friend called love

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

have i told you that i have a friend called Azira? well she's my ex-classmate ft ex-deskmate. since i've been moving to johor (for studies) she's also had moving to terengganu.

she had been with me through my three years in BRP and always be there through my ups and downs. she always be my loyal listener wehenever i have problems or i have stories to share with. a good listener indeed. oh and a good soul also. she once used to be one of my role model. she is so kind-hearted girl and she always think positive in any situation.

since i lived in hostel, i can't lie that i met so many kind of people and i'm one of the Hi-com Badar and i will always deal with so many people and truth to be told, that one of the reasons that make me still strong and sabr is because Allah sent me this one girl in my life which is Azira.

she taught me what life is. and that makes Azira is different from any friends that i've been friend. she will always laugh at my jokes. she will always make me comfortable with her. i just love love love te way she is. Alhamdulillah ya Allah. at least you lend me this girl in my life. a person who will be there through any situation im in.

this is the real love that any friend could have. may the love that we have will be blessed by Allah. love for the sake of Him.