this little thing

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,
okay so today i cant even help myself. it has been 5 years yet i still cant even forget about him. im going to make my confession here that..

                                i cant move on


i'm so hate this feeling. i dont know why it's so hard that i cant even have any guts to forget him even i know that he already has a person that he loves the most. i kept motivated people to do this and that yet myself cant do the same thing.

sometimes my body trembling so much that i cant handle it. why you give sucha trouble in my life? this is one of the difficult things that happen in my life which is to forget him.

i also had asked some trusted fellows to how to handle such this thing. this one kind-hearted girl said that he's not the end of the world. so much people out there are waiting for me.
ya know the feeling that you just only want him but nobody else.

fuh this one is quite hard to handle. how this such small things haunted me this crazy?