one thing people don't know about me

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,
well, since this is a private blog and i think there only will be 1 or 2 readers here so let me tell you guys em i mean these 2 readers about me. well a reader is me and another one reader is me too. don't worry. 2 readers completed.

about 2 months ago if i not mistaken, our class was invited to join an activity at dewan(school hall) under PRS and the seniors asked us to form a group based on the similarity of genre songs. so, i was searching for country song group and there was none. NOBODY LOVES COUNTRY SONGS?! then i heard my friend called my name and said

"Anis, sini. kau suka lagu classic kan?"
oh my goodness!! there you are! classic songs are one of my favourite genre songs. i mean english classic songs guys. please don't misunderstanding this. -__________-

then, we were asked to sing one of the songs based on our favourite genre song. my group only consists of 6 students guys! out of hundred students there were only 6 students that like english classic songs! WHAT IS THIS?! AM I TOO OLD?! for listening to classic songs?!

yes, i started to love classic songs since i heard San Francisco by Scott Mckenzie. i don't know. it sounds nice and good. please guys let me know if i had problem in hearing. private message me okay?

so, everyone has their own favourite things. make sure the things that you love benefit you and didn't turn you into monster okay?