when it really hits you

Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Bismillah,
In the name of Lord Who created.

i used to give people some good advices, some good responses like..

"be sabr with all the obstacles that you are having right now"
" calm down, it just nothing"
"Husnudzon with all these people"

wallahi, i know these above are the truth, i used to advise people to be kind, to be better when there are tests from Allah the Almighty that came to you, and it really easy when i speak about it, but when it comes to me, the tests that Allah gives to me, it is so hard to act like the way i spoke. wallahi, Allah will test you the way you speak.

when it comes to you, Allah wants to see, how strong you'll be, how genuine your words were. how dedicate your actions were. and im so afraid if i cant be that strong, O Allah, i am and will always ask You the guidance and strengths to live in this Duniya as i know that this duniya is only a temporary place to all living things. O Allah help me to be a better muslim as You prefer, O Allah guide through this journey of my life and in akhirah.

in the name of You, ya Allah, the God of all the worlds, i want to enter Jannah with my beloved ones, with my family. i don't want to be a sinful, MasyaAllah , Nauzubillahi min zalik. Ya Allah, i rely on You, Ya Rabb. i do trust on You. guide me and help me Ya Allah. Aamiin ya Rabb.