stargazing

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

first of all yeayyyyyy i've finally ended my high school  and no more school uniforms, no more homework(s) etc etc after this.

fuhh my two years in samura really meant a lot to me. all those hardships and struggles and everything about it i'll always bear it in my mind. if i tell you about samura, it really takes a lot of time. well, since this is my senior year in high school so i tried so many things in samura. well people said, make it as memories and new experiences to create in your life.

as myself, i do really love to look stars. whenever i feel sorrow, i will always look at the skeies and think that i could face everything challenges in my life that's why Allah made it for me. whenever i feel lonely, i will always look at the skies, knowing that someone at the other side is watching the same stars with me.

 but i never knew that watching stars with your friends would be that amazing! there was one day when the idea popped out my brain. i asked my friends to be stargazers. yes, we planned lots of time and we did it. we made it!! Alhamdulillah. well being a stargazer isnt a crime. even our last night in school also we made it. hehehehe we ran from the guards that guarded our hostel and we went to the place we usually did our stargazing.

this memories must sure to be remembered. of course we didnt mean to create any chaos but we wanted to create our memories at least memories that we could bear in our memory box in our head when we're getting older.

i miss stargazing with them and will make it much memorable in the future.