a little throwback

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,
everyone knows about themselves but sometimes i do not understand my ownself. well i think i'm not the only one who's like that. well that's why i called myself a little bit complicated and unpredictable that sometimes, I, myself, couldn't understand my own self.

but, what i do know about myself is, i'm a person who has a problem in moving on. well, i think that's my biggest flaw that i just discovered about myself. you know, i have been liking a boy since i was in lower form and up till upper form. But, knowing that things wouldn't change, i decided to look forward and keep moving on. well at least i tried my hard to forget him out of my mind.

some of you might know or might not know that i'm a hostel kiddo who lived far away from my country and had been out of internet connection. but when i got a chance to connect to the social medias the first thing i searched was instagram because i wanted to scroll his instagram over and over again, until one day, my school had bane the instagram and that was the hardest thing for me to accept it and i can't know his update.

so, from that time, i started to forget about him time by time. Even, i didn't realize about it . After i graduated from my school, i started to stalk him again but then i just realized that he's just nothing to me and sometimes i feel totally suck for liking that guy for almost my school years!

and today, i'm proudly say to myself that he's clear out of my mind. That is the most happiest thing in my life. I feel like sharing it here and at least someday, i will scroll my blog and read this.