where did i get the name

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

hi everyone, it has been such a long time i did not post anything here. i kinda miss blogging but tight schedule didn't allow me to update anything here...
 before that did you know that i have another name beside the name i'm using now? some people do call me Shy, well to be exact Shy is my another name in Samura. so some of my friends did ask me where did that Shy name came from.
if you were a Samurian then you know that every of the student in Samura has their own registered name given by their senior, as for me, my registered name is Shy-rye but people do call me Shy.
in Samura, people do not call our real name. we use the registered name all the time. sometimes we dont know their real name because we keep calling them using the registered name.
it's kinda fun actually to have another name. at first i was disagreeing with the name that i've been given but when time goes by, i found that it's fun to have another name beside this one that i am using right now.
sometimes, our teacher do call us using the registered name. i think this commonly happen to most boarding school students. well then, Shy is my alter ego then.