umra trip 1

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Alhamdulillah all praises to Allah for giving me a chance to be one of His guests in holy land. Alhamdulillah. no words can describe how grateful i am to be chosen by Allah. at first, when my jemaah and i were going to do our first umra, we were told by our ustaz that there are few pantang larang that we need to be awared of. when i heard about all the things that we shouldn't do when we're in ihram, i felt a little bit anxious as i was worried if i need to pay dam. but alhamdulillah, Allah protects me and everything went well.

we reached the holy mecca at 3a.m. and instantly checked in to our hotel and our ustaz gave us our room key and we went to our room and took out our things and packed everything and etc etc. after that, we heard the adhan from our room. (oh, our hotel is right in front of masjidil al-haram, below the clock tower) if i wasn't mistaken, the adhan was the second adhan.

we were late so we were forcingly to salah outside the masjidil haram. the guard didn't even let us went in. those who came after the adhan may be not have a chance to pray inside the masjidil haram. i was very unconfortable and i did set up my mind to perform dhuhur and any other salah in masjidil haram. i don't want to waste my thousand of kilometres journey just to pray outside the masjidil haram. i don't want to pray in front of the hotel lobby like all the arabians did. i don't want. so, after the subuh prayer, i told my mom that i wanna pray inside the masjidil haram. and my mom said, if you want to, you need to make an effort and come earlier.

so, an hour before the dhuhur prayer, i came to masjidil haram, and alhamdulillah my mom and i got a place to pray in masjidil haram. the feeling was so beautiful. i wanted to cry and yes i cried the very first time i saw masjidil haram with my two naked eyes. yes, you know, i feel like i want to live in masjidil haram forever. i want to sit there until my last breathe. i don't want to go anywhere and i want to do tawaf all the time and i want to kiss the hajarul aswad and pray inside the hijir ismail and make dua in front of the multazam. the very first time in my life seeing the holy kaaba, i was mesmerized, i couldn't believe in my eyes. i was right in front of the holy kaaba. when we were going to do our first umrah, i asked my parents, where is the kaaba. and my parents pointed and said "there".
i was so blessed and thankful. i feel like going again there. i never feel very peaceful. masjidil haram is the very one place that makes me feel very peaceful and the serenity strikes on my mood. i used to be in masjidil haram from asar to isya' without going back to hotel because it wasn;t easy to have a place in masjidil haram. too many people. if you're late, you're going to pray outside the masjid. i don't want to.

so, one day, my mom said, she was so tired and she wanted to sleep so she decided to go back to hotel and i said i don't want to join her and i just want to sit here(in masjidil haram) then my mom asked me to keep her place besides me, you know, it was a big responsibility for me. to keep my mom's place alone. so i sat in the masjidil haram for an hour alone. the feeling that i never can describe. it was so beautiful, masyaAllah. so peaceful. it makes me want to be close to The Almighty. it's like i can feel Allah's love. i just love love love love masjidil haram, kaaba, and evrything inside it. the zam zam water is everywhere. you wouldn't feel thirsty at all as the zam zam water is almost everywhere. you don't have to worry. it costs all free. you can take it as much as you want. they wouldn't scold you. they have no right.

all in all every little thing is just worth it and i just pray to Allah that i want to be there someday with my family members all complete and my loved ones someday. aamiin. i just want to go there. it's like an imaginary heaven to me. masyaAllah. i want to go there again. aamiin.

i pray that all of you will go to the holy land too aamiin.