for more than that

Assalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
MasyaAllah sisters brothers. I have left my blog for quite months? I think i just sooo busy with all my assignments that need to be done. this year is quite challenging i tell you. i never expected that this year is going to be so so tough. i seriously mean it. i think i can feel the university students' life by now. people said that being in form 4 is such a honeymoon year bla bla bla. STOP IT PEOPLE. THIS AIN'T FUNNY AT ALL. i don't get it why people said form 4 is a honeymoon year. i didn't feel like honeymoon at all.*inserts serious face* life's getting tougher second by second. tbh, i just feel quite lazy to study because of the hectic cycle life. I will try my best to avoid all the laziness and bad habits of mine, InsyaAllah. may Allah  ease  everything. for me, you, and us all.

****
okay, now back to our main topic up there. yes. up there.
at first when i was in primary school i thought that i just study this and that just to do well in my examinations. and then, i failed to get staright A's when I was in primary school. i was really really upset. i blamed myself for not getting straight A's. it's sad to see my parents upset and seeing your friends and their parents were hugging each other made me more upset. i blamed myself over and over and i told my sister

"why i didn't get straight A's?"
"if i got straight A's umi and abah won't be like this"

and then my sister told me these quotes.
"Allah will never burden you with something that you, yourself can't handle."
"Allah knows everything. trust Allah"

"there will one day, Allah hides the Sun, and all people are trying to find where the Sun went? and then, Allah gives us rainbow"

i was shocked. MasyaAllah. and then i started to tell myself that i must work hard and achieve what i want. i want to make my parents happy. i want to make my teachers happy, i want to make my siblings and families happy. and of course, i want to get mardhatillah (Allah wills).

i just love them because of Allah and of course I want them to be happy. but i don't want to be happy with them just in dunya. i want them, us all to be in heaven, the most beautiful place where  all the human beings craved for. i want to live with them in the heaven. i want to be with them more than dunya. i want them to be with me in dunya wa akhirah.

i know, im not a good muslim. i sometimes skip my prayer and i regret it. but repeated it. i sometimes do bad things. yes. i'm not a good muslim. but doesn't mean i don't want to enter heaven. MasyaAllah. i really want to enter heaven with my beloved ones.

and, I pray that all of us will enter heaven if Allah wills. i really have to repair my imaan back. may Allah ease every little thing. Aamiin.