time really flies

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

it has been quite some times i did not update my blog. busy life students i am. i cant believe in my eyes that ive been through all these . the hardships, tiredness, sleepless night and i survived alhamdulillah. during  my early months in Samura, i used to sleep in class,in hall, even in musolla or whenever i think is quite comfortable for me to sleep. i just cant bear my slumber guys. even when im answering add maths papers!! you can imagine already how sleepy i was.

it took a long period to adapt with the surrounding even till now i am trying my best to understand people from so many cultures. it sucks. it terrible like hell. i used to hate Samura (the feeling still remains the same till now) i hate Samura but i love the teeachers and some of my friends. i have officially be a Samurian since months ago yet i still feel like yesterday was my first day stepping in to Samura. the time do really flies so fast.

in busying hating Samura, i still learn a lot of things from it. i learnt that the time is so pricious and the money is so important. i am so sensitive with the time nowadays. even 1 minute is pricious to me. i can do a lot of things in 5 minutes so wasting time is out of my list and same goes to the wasting of money. ever since i stepped in to Samura, i've been setting up my mind that MYR 1 is equals to MYR10. it is a big  amount  money guys.

to be survival is already in my list. to survive in anything that i do. Aamiin.